Fulcrum Racing 3 and/or Ultegra SL groupset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

janm399

Veteran
Hi All,

Mid-season sale: 2009 Shimano hub Fulcrum Racing 3 and Ultegra SL groupset without the cassette & chain* for sale in south Manchester. Both for cool 500; wheels for 250, groupset for 300.

Jan

* It'd be silly to buy a new cassette and chain only to sell them

[Bl**dy Merlin Cycles; I dropped the prices considerably. Oh, well, there's a recession on, you know; despite the yellow-blue assurances]

l4dva

Guru
What condition are the wheels in, I would be very interested if you can post them???

OP
OP
janm399

janm399

Veteran
The wheels have done about 4000 km; vast majority in good & dry weather. In other words, they're in excellent condition and true. I'll check the postage and will let you know!

OP
OP
janm399

janm399

Veteran
OK, it seems that I can post the wheels as 'standard parcel' (viz http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content1?catId=400031&mediaId=51000711). I'm away for a few days, I will be able to post the wheels on Thursday. I threw away the box the wheels came in, but I should be able to get a suitable replacement.

I think the weight won't be more than 6 kg (it'll probably be even be less). If all goes well, the postage + insurance for 250 will come to roughly £12. If not, we could agree a limit on the postage, say £20. I would send the wheels if the postage is up to that limit and leave it if it turned out to be more expensive.

Let me know what you think.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
janm399 said:
Hi All,

Mid-season sale: 2009 Shimano hub Fulcrum Racing 3 and Ultegra SL groupset without the cassette & chain* for sale in south Manchester. Both for cool 500; wheels for 250, groupset for 300.

Jan

* It'd be silly to buy a new cassette and chain only to sell them

[Bl**dy Merlin Cycles; I dropped the prices considerably. Oh, well, there's a recession on, you know; despite the yellow-blue assurances]

Re: Ultegra SL groupset, whats the chain rings?

Thanks

e-rider

crappy member
how much are you selling the wheels for today?

Top Bottom