Fulcrum Racing 3 Wheelset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shooter999

Hi everyone

I bought these a couple of months ago with the intent of using them when the weather got better. I put them on last week and went for a ride. As part of the ride, we visited a bike shop, which led to me changing my bike, so these are now surplus to requirements.

To all intent these are brand new. They also have brand new Vittoria rubino pro and brand new continental tubes.

Looking for £275 for the wheels or £300 for the wheels, tyres and tubes.
Pictures:

https://flickr.com/photos/77552172@N05/sets/72157664195052283

Willing to post.

Any questions, let me know.

OP
OP
S

Shooter999

Anyone?

Kbrook

Veteran
They are not selling because they are too expensive. When you can buy them for £280 online new delivered, you aren't going to sell used wheels for a fiver less.

OP
OP
S

Shooter999

Appreciate what you're saying, but mine also include new tyres and tubes (one ride only).

Im also open to offers.

vickster

Legendary Member
Appreciate what you're saying, but mine also include new tyres and tubes (one ride only).
For which you are adding cost. They are tyres not everyone will want of course, you'd be best off including them in the price :smile:

You might want to see whether warranties are transferable on wheels? If not, that will also affect the value

broady

Veteran
Only £300 in Evans.
So price match at crc and take 10% off for BC membership and you have the full warranty.
Think £200 might be more like the price you need to ask

Top Bottom