Fulcrum racing 7 £80

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jack smith

Veteran
Just got some new carbon wheels so dont need these was going to keep thrm for spare but i need some bits and bobs for an upcoming race, wheels are about 100 miles old, i have just stripped them down fully and rebuilt them today with better grease ect and they are silky smooth.
I can post for £5

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Oh they are shimano/sram 8-11 speed

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Yupp re built them today though got some new sapim nipples i can upload the photos if needed i also mentioned that in the same thread so i dont see why you are trying to cause issues on my sale polst.

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
They are sealed, you can service sealed bearings just remove the seals, flush and regrease. There was very little grease in them and what was in there was manky.
Any reason people are trying to pick issues?

Citius

They are sealed, you can service sealed bearings just remove the seals, flush and regrease. There was very little grease in them and what was in there was manky.

Mainly because you seem to have fixed them, even though they weren't broken. What you now have is a decidedly secondhand pair of wheels where the provenance of the 'repairs' is even less guaranteed than the provenance when new.

potsy

Rambler
Yupp re built them today though got some new sapim nipples i can upload the photos if needed i also mentioned that in the same thread so i dont see why you are trying to cause issues on my sale polst.
Cause issues?

Just wondering why a set of wheels that have only done 100 miles would need rebuilding in the first place?
Why didn't you take them back for replacement or refund if they were that bad?

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
If people don't want them don't buy them simple as. I'm sure you would not appreciate people trying to muck up your sales posts. I got the wheels in a trade from a friend I am not the original owner but I do know his exact mileage on them. Hence not sending them back. Can people keep their opinions to themselves please as it is not needed.

vickster

Legendary Member
Perhaps the original owner could return them, get a refund and give you £80? Although now you've fettled them, any warranty is likely void.
I'd stick them on eBay with an honest description :smile:

outlash

also available in orange

My guess is that you seem to chop and change bikes and components an awful lot, and while you got them 'from a mate in a trade', this all smacks of you profiteering and BSing people on here. If your mate had only done 100 miles on them and they were that bad as you claim, you would have gave them back like most other people.

Tony.

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
What is your issue, if you read my 200 pound wheel budget thread you will know the story, I traded my sciroccos for £100 cash and the fulcrums there is no bullshitting involved. I got them from a very close mate of mine and knew they were untrue when I got them. At least I had the decency to solve the issue before selling them.
I can change components all I like on MY bike thankyou very much. There is no need for some of the negative comments on this forum whatsoever.

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Should also add I'm making no profit at all, the campags and tyres were 180 that I traded

I got my new wheels for 100 and I'm selling these for 80 so id love to know where I'm making a profit. :laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom