Fulcrum Wheel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggav

Hi can anyone help me. My son just bought a cube stereo 160 sl 27.5 . 2018 suspension bike. Straight out the box and on his first use he got a puncture and damaged the rim. The problem we have is the wheel has BLUE decals and i have searched everywhere to get a replacement. Apparently this decal is only on new bike and not an after sale item.

Need a front wheel but prepared to buy both if available...Fulcrum Red Fire 55 but with BLUE Decals.
Any advice, pointers or contacts greatly appreciated

gbb

Legendary Member
How badly damaged is the wheel...(simply getting a puncture wouldn't normally case anything more than superficial damage at worst...normally)
Can you post a photo of the damage ?

OP
OP
B

biggav

I will post photo tomorrow.
Local bike shop managed to straighten rim so he can use it. The a spoke came loose. Local bike shop sorted this out but of the opinion that this will be a regular occurrence

gbb

Legendary Member
I will post photo tomorrow.
Local bike shop managed to straighten rim so he can use it. The a spoke came loose. Local bike shop sorted this out but of the opinion that this will be a regular occurrence
No need for a photo then from my perspective. I just wondered if it was superficial damage, obviously not....im sure he feels gutted.

Top Bottom