Full Bib tights or 3/4 bib tights

Full length or 3/4 length bib tights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

solidthegreat

Hi all, so I am looking to buy a new set of bib tights. But am in 2 minds as to if I should go for the full length tights or the 3/4 length. I won't be riding that much in the depths of the winter but more for early spring when it is still quiet cold, but may rain. Also I want to use the bibs until it's warmer and to get some use out of them, but on the flip side I don't want to get cold when out.
Has anyone any similar experiences or advice that could help.
Thanks all.

3/4 bibs are pretty pointless, IMO. Buy full length bibs for cold or wet weather riding. Shorts and knee warmers will do the same job as 3/4s when the temp is warmer.

400bhp

Guru
I kind of agree. Personally, I can't equate 3/4 bibs with riding the bike. It just doesn't seem right.

Different strokes I suppose but, you know what I don't think I see any blokes using them?

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
If the OP is still interested in 3/4 cycle surgery have the Assos tk434 for £116.

Expensive, but its quality kit and £25 cheaper than most other places. I cant comment on the 434 as I haven't tried them yet... I pick them up tomorrow.

Although I might cancel my order if Im going to be mocked for having warn knees!

Peteaud

Veteran
If the OP is still interested in 3/4 cycle surgery have the Assos tk434 for £116.

Expensive, but its quality kit and £25 cheaper than most other places. I cant comment on the 434 as I haven't tried them yet... I pick them up tomorrow.

Although I might cancel my order if Im going to be mocked for having warn knees!

You have womans knees my lord.

Top Bottom