Full list of current cameras?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
What's that one - haven't seen that before? Do you have a link to a supplier?

Cheers

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_1&products_id=110352

Not sure if this post is still live but there is another to add to the list http://spam it's 720p, waterproof and comes with a range of mounts. Its really good in low light too. If you click on the "Video" tab there is some decent footage!

Your just spamming this everwhere. It is not appreciated and puts people using your site.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Anyone got some footage off this camera from using it on a bicycle? The picture quality actually looks quite adequate (although despite what the reviewer says it is blatantly dropping frames all over the place - the quoted 30fps is clearly rubbish) but I'd be interested to see how it copes with a much more juddery ride.

Quite a few people are asking for footage with this camera. Not on this board mind. But i haven't seen anything as of yet.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I ended up buying a Kodak Zx1 from amazon, which I know is not a bullet cam but it is hd60. Plus I have bought 3 lens attachments from usbfever which expands your use.
I am having a lot of fun with this camera which is no bigger than a std mobile phone and runs off 2 AA re-chargable batteries and can use a SDhc card upto 32gig...

Have you got it helmet mounted? If so do please share how.....

Aye, downfader, have you come into some cash!

I'd love to upgrade, as some of the HD cameras appear to be getting better at night filming, but money, as always is tight.

If only a company would sponsor the mighty magnatom.....(just a icle little hint there! :whistle::biggrin:)

manualtypist

I have the GoPro HD Hero. A little on the big side for the helmet (feel like a total lunatic with it sitting on top of my head). Will have to have a go at attaching it to the handlebars.
Otherwise, video quality is really good.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Did you get your money out of Santander?

Aye, downfader, have you come into some cash!

I'd love to upgrade, as some of the HD cameras appear to be getting better at night filming, but money, as always is tight.

If only a company would sponsor the mighty magnatom.....(just a icle little hint there! :whistle::biggrin:)

In the end I had to draw the money out of the ATM over 3 days. PITA. Got postal orders, havent actually managed to send the damn order yet as I've not had time.

The way things have been going the past couple of weeks I've now considered the cameras to be a necessity... not fun.

Top Bottom