Full Sora 2x9 drivetrain - sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Duffy

Über Member
Low mileage Sora group,
Shifters, crankset, both mech’s, KMC silver chain, cassette (11-34 I think)

047B7890-CF16-48B6-A213-B5EBE7095FF1.jpeg

Looking for £80 plus postage please.

😊

Boopop

Guru
I'm interested. My Triban 3 could do with finally moving over from a triple claris setup. What diameter is the front mech clamp? Thanks

OP
OP
D

Duffy

Über Member
34.9 I believe
I do have a braze on Ultegra front mech that I can add in for the right price
😊

02D076FC-7390-4376-8AAA-2DA7963F2E2B.jpeg

Boopop

Guru
Ooh no I couldn't possibly (literally! 😅). None of my bikes take braze on I don't think. £90 posted? 34.9 is the right size for my bike. How do you define "low mileage"? =P The chainset looks pretty fresh :smile:

OP
OP
D

Duffy

Über Member
It’s all pretty fresh 😊
It’s come off due to me upgrading my good bike to di2 and the 105 from that has gone into my Trek, that had this.
It’s my back up/wet day bike with mudguards, there’s little obvious wear and it’s been kept clean and well lubricated.
Happy to go at £90 as long as slow post is ok and it’s by PayPal gift

Boopop

Guru
Cool, sounds good to me. I'll sleep on it and let you know at some point tomorrow. Not a purchase I was planning to make and this is already an expensive month for me! Cheers for the info :smile:

Boopop

Guru
Go on then, I'll have it :smile: Part of me would prefer to get a higher end groupset but given the sort of riding I do on that bike (winter hack/touring bike) I think this'll do. PM me your payment details and I'll send you the moneys and address to send it to. Second class RM is fine for delivery 👍

OP
OP
D

Duffy

Über Member
Cool

:-)

Top Bottom