Funniest TV Shows Ever

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
The Fast Show
and as a Mancunian I am partial to a bit of I Deal
Some Mothers Do Ave Em (although sometimes I found this too painful to watch)
Already mentioned
Monty Python
Fawlty Towers

;)

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
The Young Ones
The IT Crowd
Dear John
Hyperdrive
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (not really a comedy but it has a lot of funny lines)

Greedo

Currently - The Inbetweeners (verging on genius)

Of old - Auf Wiedersehen, Pet (can't believe actually nobody has mentioned it)

Cranky

Agree with many already mentioned, but I also enjoy low key, observational humour. One from the nineties was People Like Us (have the DVD) and currently enjoying the re-runs of Flight of the Conchords. Lead Balloon also had me in stitches, and Early Doors was a lovely combination of comedy and pathos.

longers

Legendary Member
Cranky said:
Agree with many already mentioned, but I also enjoy low key, observational humour. One from the nineties was People Like Us (have the DVD) and currently enjoying the re-runs of Flight of the Conchords. Lead Balloon also had me in stitches, and Early Doors was a lovely combination of comedy and pathos.

That's the one I meant earlier when I said Last Orders :biggrin: I lent my copies to someone who's supposed to be joining the navy so I must get in touch before he buggers off!

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Yellow Fang said:
Hyperdrive

Are you sure? That was one of the least funny things ever shown on British television. It was like Red Dwarf with all the laughs removed and several times as irritating.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Flying_Monkey said:
Are you sure? That was one of the least funny things ever shown on British television. It was like Red Dwarf with all the laughs removed and several times as irritating.

Yes, I thought it was really funny. I especially liked the Queppu episodes.

Top Bottom