Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians Future CC Ecosse Ride suggestions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

edindave

Über Member
Any good?

Screen Shot 2015-06-03 at 21.01.07.png

Thinking about having a "Tea at the Bridge" meeting at the Forth road bridge car park this Thursday evening. around 7 to 8pm

Will bring my Jetboil, some tea coffee and milk ( bring water and cup if you want to be sure of a drink).

The idea is that you get to the meeting however you want, via folding bike on the train or 100 mile post work work out, chat/drink until 8:00pm then maybe go home in a various groups.

Obviously dependent on weather and I need to double check that the evening is free on the home diary.. If this is OK I will open up a new thread.

CS

Tolvar

Hi Guys,

Is there anything up and coming, alot of maybes i see - always enjoy the Langholm rides and Forth tour?

R.

Maybe bringing this suggestion up again was bad timing!!
.... I was wondering about organising "A brew at the Bridge" one evening before it gets too dark (That's the Forth Road Bridge).

I'd recumbent along to the south car park with my jetboil and we could all met for a chat and a brew.

There will be cake - but only if someone brings some ;)

anyway I'm be doing the Edinburgh to St Andrews this come Sat if anyone is up for a longer ride

Unless its raining hard, yes it will be on the recumbent, still watching the weather for Sat.
...and there will be great cake at Freuchie!!!

Also hoping to see all the bents at the ediburgh seaside cafe on Sunday

OP
OP
Scoosh

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Oh, great, you're coming over for Sunday's Ligfiets Zondag ? I'll be there until about 1430 with my Fuego.

The catch with the Ed-St A's ride is that, having sprinted to (and stuffed oneself :giggle:) with the fabulous cakes :hungry:, strawberry tarts :hungry: etc etc at Freuchie - Cadger's Brae :ohmy: awaits a few km along the road ! :laugh::sweat:

Oh, great, you're coming over for Sunday's Ligfiets Zondag ? I'll be there until about 1430 with my Fuego.

The catch with the Ed-St A's ride is that, having sprinted to (and stuffed oneself :giggle:) with the fabulous cakes :hungry:, strawberry tarts :hungry: etc etc at Freuchie - Cadger's Brae :ohmy: awaits a few km along the road ! :laugh::sweat:

The key is to stock up with cake in the saddle bags and eat them at the top of the hill!!

- Yes hoping to come over on Sunday to the Ligfiets Zondag, but I'll be in the car as I'll be looking after my Daughter!!

Top Bottom