Scotland : Kingdom of Fife Future CC Ecosse TOUR Suggestions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Hmmm, while refreshing my memory of the tour discussions I found this little gem - so, have you got all the details nailed down then, Glorious Intrepid Fearless Leader??

I first looked at this and thought :rolleyes:
but the initials were really GIFL...
close call:laugh:
Here was me thinking KIm Jung Fubs had a weekend hobby:laugh:
kim.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Here's a thought that has been formulating in my head for 2016 - jumping the gun a bit, I know. How about an RV ride involving the good people of CC Ecosse and those fine North of England types?

Let me explain: We pick a nice location to visit, i.e. Northumberland, Durham, Lake District, Peaks, etc; we find out how many are interested; we book accommodation; we head there for a weekend from our relative locations; we meet-up with the Northerner CC'ers; we make merry! Other CC'ers would be welcome to join us either for the day or the whole weekend - locals could organise rides to "show us the sights".

Probably close to the border makes sense, so you could cycle there/back in a day and have the whole weekend.

Can be discussed further on this years' tour - just thought I'd put it out there for thoughts, suggestions, poo-pooing, etc.

Top Bottom