FY04 XXW - Wrong way on a one way road?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Not since midday yesterday - apparently we were impeding a 4X4 that needed to reverse so that it could park exactly where we were on Cycle Superhighway 7.

Doesn't appear to be insured either - assuming you've got the right registration number.

Plate isn't valid.

The MID database is not inclusive, it only lists cars with insurance. If a plate is not valid, it will show up as "no insurance", even if the car doesn't exist (so double check a plate is valid before you try and find a MID listing for it).

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Have seen it once or twice. I've heard its a tactic to avoid cameras picking up that they've entered the wrong way.

As with RT, you can kind of forgive some delivery vehicles as access can be a problem.

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
Have seen it once or twice. I've heard its a tactic to avoid cameras picking up that they've entered the wrong way.

As with RT, you can kind of forgive some delivery vehicles as access can be a problem.

If it was to avoid being seen on a camera entering the wrong way, its not a very good attempt. There's a CCTV camera mounted on a pole at the junction he came through. At the 12 second mark you should be able to make out a square base for what many take to be a street light.

Delivery vehicles I can understand, sometimes there's no other way, as has been said. However this was at around 1500-1530 on a Sunday afternoon, and there aren't many vehicles making deliveries at that time

Will1985

Über Member
The video isn't great quality - I can't tell if it is a VW or an Audi.
Anyhoo, when I first heard the video I thought it was XFW - surely not a coincidence that the search reveals that the vehicle with that registration is a blue VW? :whistle:

Top Bottom