G.E.R. Lomas retro road bike sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Time has come to move this G.E.R Lomas on for no real reason .

Unsure of age on this one but i would say late 70's Lomas of Oxford Road racing bike .

23 1/2" frame size so 5ft 10" area upwards aprox , 22 1/2" along top tube ctc and has a standover height of 33" .

Nice original orange and contrasting blue paintwork with age related marks , and some of the original head stock decal in place . Unsure of tubing but i would guess Reynolds poss 531 as seat tube is 26.4 mm dia . A nice quality frame for sure with nice detailing on the lugs and fork crown .

Fitted with newly overhauled 27 x 1 1/4" alloy rimmed wheels with large flange hubs and quick releases . Schwalbe active lite k guard tyres '

Mix of shimano and suntour 12 speed speed gearing ie suntour vx rear mech and a shimano 600 fr mech and a silstar double crankset .

Brakes are weinmann centre piull units fr & rr operated by matching levers that are complete with tan hoods and blade covers with new inner and outer cables just fitted .

Fitted with full length blumels classique guards fr &rr for protection , older style alloy bullet seat post that is free to move and adjust ( please note top has been marked at some point) . Fitted with a 70mm GB quill stem and a matching set of alloy drop bars .

This has been for regular ride for the last 4 months and has clocked 200+ miles since being overhauled .

Asking £175 for this rare classic bike by a well known maker collected from nn8 Wellingborough post code .

Could be posted to most uk post codes for an extra £25

Please note saddle ,pedals , light set , saddle bag and computer shown in pics not included all though a saddle and pedals will be included

I should have cleaned it before taking these pics but its in regular use and well the weather etc etc

100_7387.jpg 100_7388.jpg 100_7389.jpg 100_7390.jpg 100_7391.jpg 100_7392.jpg 100_7399.jpg

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Had a few sniffs on this but no actual taker yet so come on guys

Top Bottom