Gadgets you've never used

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Oooh shame - I think the taste of veg is much better in the steamer than boiled. Potatoes with a little bit of butter for example:hungry: I wouldn't normally go for boiled potatoes too.
I may give it another go...

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
These are fantastic tools for aeromodellers. If you want to sell it try the BMFA website or a local model shop. Mine's in constant use when I'm building a new aircraft. The LiPo cordless ones are best.

I've just bought a dremel and already it's acquitted itself well. I bought it for aeromodelling but its first job was to enlarge the strike plate for the living room door which wouldn't latch closed after adding draft proof strip around the edges of the opening. Next jobs over the next few days will be to drill holes in bulk heads to facilitate the binding of piano wire undercarriage legs for a couple of model aircraft.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I've never used my slow cooker and was made to turn down the offer of an unused bread maker because I hadn't used the slow cooker.

Houthakker

A Happy Wanderer
Tenor saxophone. Love the sound, not sure why I never play it....

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Oooh shame - I think the taste of veg is much better in the steamer than boiled. Potatoes with a little bit of butter for example:hungry: I wouldn't normally go for boiled potatoes too.

Might mean an electric one. We've got a hob top three tier one and use it loads. We don't use the electric one at the caravan as much as it's a faff to clean

Brandane

Legendary Member
Turbo trainer ;)
+1. Managed to sell mine on in "as new" condition. Must have used it 3 times at the most, before realising that fitness is some way down the list of reasons why I ride a bike.

In addition:
Clipless pedals and shoes x 2 pairs.
Electric carving knife - never used.
Bike helmets x 2.
Sony Playstation, original version.

Last edited:
Smoothie maker. Wife and daughter used it a couple of times. It made a heck of a racket grinding up ice cubes and the rest of the time took up space in our already small kitchen. Recycled it to the British Heart Foundation's electrical shop last year where I'm sure it found a new and more appreciative home.

Top Bottom