Garmin 200 sync problems....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
simon the viking
I see Its not just me then, its doing my head in!:banghead:I'm at work at the moment but will have another look tonight and got to put Mozzilla or Chrome back on (removed so I didnt have any conflicts) as Mrs V says Opera is C**p and keeps freezing :rolleyes:

The new version as in the last few days?

My Edge 500 is no longer syncing since it self updated. I may be being stupid, but how do you force it as as far as I can see there is no longer a "Sync" button like there used to be in the old one?

I managed to install a new Time Zone file from GE fine, and I uploaded to Strava fine, so it's just the new GE tool that is playing up for me...
Ive updated a few times since GE changed format (including today), and had no success (I think thats anything version 4.0.0 above, my latest version is 4.0.16).

Force syncing is working with the 800 but not the 200. With the 200 I have to do similar to the OP, manually upload the .fit file. I'm not sure where the 500 will sit but in the GE home page, it lists your satnavs. Click on it and it might force sync, as said this works for the 800 but not the 200:wacko:

OP
OP
simon the viking
Not sorted it myself yet still doing manual uploads as i tried to reinstall an older version garmin express and my antivirus went off on one.... so I'll have another go... thanks for everyones input

Top Bottom