Garmin Edge 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brava210

Über Member
As new condition Garmin Edge 200, all boxed with all accesoroies and unused bike mounts

£60

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 68
  • photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
OP
OP
Brava210

Brava210

Über Member
no offerrs?

rookienjules

Über Member
Given that you can buy a brand new one for £80 from Handtec then sadly I suggest you will struggle at that price. I am actually in the market for a 200 but personally would be unlikely to pay more than £50 for a "second hand" unit (and I appreciate yours is in as new condition) when I can get brand new for £80 :sad:.

That said, good luck with the sale and I hope you prove me wrong :smile:

Newman8

Just to say....
I looked for weeks for one of these on forums, gumtree, etc & everyone wanted £60+ for 2ndhand. I found & bought a new one for £69 (as big retailers often have online discount codes you can use), but if someone had done a deal back then for £50 I'd have taken it.
Great little item btw!

dhd.evans

Veteran
Don't hold it for me if someone will collect; currently wrestling with a rooted phone to get strava up and running on it. If no one takes it at £45 i'll go £55 posted.

Archeress

Veteran
Don't hold it for me if someone will collect; currently wrestling with a rooted phone to get strava up and running on it. If no one takes it at £45 i'll go £55 posted.

Hehe, I offered 45, but I don't think @Brava210 wants to sell it to me at that price. I suspect he'll take you up on your offer. I'm off work at the mo, so can't go more than 45.

Hugs
Archeress x

doog

I went £45 and was informed that you couldnt get a decent speedo for that .....err wrong

Upped it to £55 inc postage but the guy didnt have the courtesy to reply

OP
OP
Brava210

Brava210

Über Member
I went £45 and was informed that you couldnt get a decent speedo for that .....err wrong

Upped it to £55 inc postage but the guy didnt have the courtesy to reply
Umm when did you up it?

Sorry. Just checked, you sent me a private message. I thought replies were kept to the forum?

My mistake? I was awaiting a reply from Friday. Which now seems it is not wanted by this person.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom