Garmin Edge 200

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roscoe

Veteran
Hi guys,

Annoying issue with my 3 year old 200. It's stopped saving rides to history, in fact it seems to have wiped it's memory of 3 years worth of rides and has only 4 rides on there from 2012.

I can't plug it into the computer just now as our Mac is broken.

It still carries out all of it's functions on the bike, it's only when I save that it doesn't do anything.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Ross

Jhey

Sounds like the memory could be full? maybe best when you get the chance to delete some older rides.

Jhey

Did u have more saved than that originally? If so it could be the memory is full and for some odd reason (maybe a glitch) it's not showing all of the rides, but they could possibly still on there, would just have to plug it in and see what's saved onto the memory.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Don't think the memory in them is that big anyway and it is designed to delete the older ones automatically once it's full. I usually wipe mine every few weeks anyway as they are all on the computer anyway.

Might be worth trying a total reset?

OP
OP
Roscoe

Roscoe

Veteran
Yes, I was thinking total reset and see what that does.

Been thinking about upgrading for a while, originally the 510 and now the 25 is in the mix. I'll see how I get on with the 200 just now and if it comes to it, upgrade.

Top Bottom