Garmin Edge 500 £80

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm guessing anyone wanting one will have to get there early and have sharp elbows :okay:

sight-pin

Veteran
I'll try my luck tomorrow morning for one, I have a Garmin 200 at the moment, The 500 will give me the option of ANT+ for heart rate and cadence.

Gert Lush

I'm working but I have my mum on strict instructions she must be there bang on opening time to buy one! Been looking forward to tomorrow for a couple of weeks now.

OP
OP
Nigelnaturist
I'm working but I have my mum on strict instructions she must be there bang on opening time to buy one! Been looking forward to tomorrow for a couple of weeks now.
I have a winter jacket two season old now, some of the winter pro shirts (the ones at £16) wore those for most of last winter.

Gatters

you would have to be there before opening and make a beeline to the lock up display cabinet, they'll only have about 6 per store I would think...this is how it was with the garmin edge 200 last time they were on sale...I got one

OP
OP
Nigelnaturist
I plan on going down after work and picking up some clothing. I've heard good things about the clothing there.
Padding on the shorts/leggings isn't great put passable on shorter rides, shirts are good I prefer a full zip however, I got a winter half zip a few seasons back and never wore it, the female large also fit me better than the mens sizes.

13 rider

Guru
I plan on going down after work and picking up some clothing. I've heard good things about the clothing there.
I starting riding a year ago and kitted myself from Aldi this time last year .Can't fault the clothing for the money .After a winters worth of riding its still in good order

GuyBoden

Guru
Thanks, I've just seen one Garmin in the Aldi in Stocktonheath, Warrington, in the glass case. Lots of other cycle clothing too, but the XL jerseys\jackets are still a bit small for us tall big blokes on a bike.

OP
OP
Nigelnaturist
Thanks, I've just seen one Garmin in the Aldi in Stocktonheath, Warrington, in the glass case. Lots of other cycle clothing too, but the XL jerseys\jackets are still a bit small for us tall big blokes on a bike.
I just find the mens shirts just don't fit well, but thats just my body shape.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Off to Aldi later and if they have a black 500 that looks like my 200 I may get one. My wife accidentally found out I had the 200 in addition to the 705 recently. I had to explain the 200 is a cheap one. I had the full pack when I got the 705 £££

Top Bottom