Garmin Edge 500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

400bhp

Guru
This is essentially a reconditioned unit with a 90 day warranty.

IMO that's a pretty bloody good price.:thumbsup:

Leescfc79

Über Member
Seriously tempted but would need to get rid of my 200 first (less than 2 months old) to consider it.......off to eBay to check 200 prices!

OP
OP
Rob3rt

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Provisionally sold and deposit left with me to show intent (£10).

Garmin have the unit in hand now, just waiting for the unit to be repaired/replaced and posted back to me.

Mods: Please do not lock the thread until the buyer has the item in hand, I will post up when this is the case!

OP
OP
Rob3rt

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Just out of interest is garmin repair out of warranty a flat fixed rate?

Yes, for the Garmin Edge 500, the flat rate repair fee is £68 when out of warranty. However this repair was carried out for free as an act of good will.

The device has been sent to Garmin, they have repaired/replaced it (will see which when I receive it, I suspect they just replaced it) and it has just been shipped back to me, I am just waiting on its arrival within the next couple of days.

Edit: Should be with me today.

OP
OP
Rob3rt

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Yes it is sold and paid for, I asked the mods to keep the thread open until the buyer has received it.

I have it back now (I received a refurbished unit in as new condition back from Garmin), it will be going off to the buyer on Monday.

Jim Gadd

I'm the one who bought this - it arrived today in great nick. Rob3rt was a pleasure to deal with and even sent things through special delivery and replaced a cable without being asked to. I would definitely vouch for him in future sales.

Thanks again,
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom