Garmin Edge 705

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deej517

Über Member
I have an Edge 705 and been happily using for a number of years but now have a problem. The rubber cover on the USB port on the back is now damaged and not seating properly. I have contacted Garmin UK and been informed that this unit is now discontinued, they had a rumage around drawers in the office but no luck, searched online again no luck. Would anyone know of a retailer who would stock this part or a suitable replacement or someone have a spare they don't need. Im getting kind of desperate as moisture is getting into unit in heavy rain.

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
I have an Edge 705 and been happily using for a number of years but now have a problem. The rubber cover on the USB port on the back is now damaged and not seating properly. I have contacted Garmin UK and been informed that this unit is now discontinued, they had a rumage around drawers in the office but no luck, searched online again no luck. Would anyone know of a retailer who would stock this part or a suitable replacement or someone have a spare they don't need. Im getting kind of desperate as moisture is getting into unit in heavy rain.
I've got a broken one somewhere but I think the cover is intact. PM me your address and I'll post the bits to you.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I've just googled "Mini usb covers" and there are generic rubber covers available. There seems to be no 705 replacements (I've got a 705 as well)

Top Bottom