Garmin edge and heart rate monitor connection

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
HB2210

HB2210

Senior Member
Maybe tell us what HRM you have - or look it up. The 500 communicates with external devices via a protocol called ANT+ - unless your HRM supports that, it won't display HR numbers on the Garmin.

Had a wee look on the ant+ website and both are not listed :huh: Guess I'm going to have to buy one
 

Dusty Bin

Guest
Had a wee look on the ant+ website and both are not listed :huh: Guess I'm going to have to buy one

Or just fit your HR watch onto the bars next to your garmin, which is what I do.
 

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I have a garmin heart strap but found that feeling my pulse was faster, easier and more accurate.

The good news is that I am alive.

Steve
 

Dusty Bin

Guest
Surely he wasn't being serious!

Although I wasn't sure you were ref attaching watch to bars.

I have my HR watch strapped to the bars, next to the Garmin. My HRM is not ANT+ and even if it was, I only have a Garmin 200, which won't display HR anyway. So, yes, I was being serious.
 

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Dustbin.....I was not being serious.
 
Top Bottom