Garmin Website

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Russell Allen

I received an Edge 705 from Santa this christmas and I love it already, Plan a route online upload it to the unit and away you go, the address searching is easy, the HRM and cadence worked straight out of the box, ...no complaints. The battery life seems good and it is definitely weatherproof following my ride thursday morning. I have an old Garmin Etrex and the edge 705 is light years ahead of that in every way. The edge required a firmware upgade which was done without fuss by the Webupdater tool. I love this thing already, some of the functions are a little quirky to use but what the hell

Regards

Russell Allen

Andrew_P

In between here and there
[sup]Not been able to upload for two days now, nothing offcial on the Garmin forums except quite a few people complaing about the same thing. Anyone else having problems?[/sup]

yello

VERY VERY slow. I'm making my 3rd attempt to load yesterday's ride - I gave up on the first 2 thinking it'd hung or something... and I had given the 2nd one about an hour!!

yello

Been out for a few hours, nearer 4 in fact, and it was still loading! Think I'll try again tomorrow.

Garz

Squat Member
I couldn't upload a file yesterday but managed to import it through conversion using sporttracks -> gpx as I thought the fit file was corrupted. Later on checking out some older workout I got the 'site maintenance' response.

Today after a short blast uploaded that and yesterdays which I thought was corrupted. Must have been their site playing up!

Top Bottom