Gary Barlow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peteaud

Legendary Member
Location
South Somerset
Now apart from the fact i am middle aged and getting grumpy, i really dont like the boy band stuff, and i hate the X factor stuff, so gary barlow is not high on my list of singers.

However.

This is brilliant. Not been messed with and he is not killing it.

Credit where its due, well done.

(still not as good as the original tho)



View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmoR8tpO1KQ
 
Vocally, it's good:musically, it's awful.

Not a patch on the original.
 

blade1889

Fishing In The Rivers Of Life
Location
Mu-Mu Land
Actually, this is pretty good. I saw the live stage show a couple of years ago at the Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle which was absolutley fantastic and would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of Jeff Wayne. Justin Haywood was brilliant that night.
 
Location
Cumbria
I sat and watched an entire episode of the X factor last night without vomiting blood,It was my first saturday off in a month so it was "Family time":unsure: I was told to get out of the room several times by the wife and kids as they said all I do is slag people off,me? no never.
 
D

Deleted member 23692

Guest
The musical arrangement is awful - flat and devoid of any passion.
I'd like to hear him try it with the original score
 
Top Bottom