Gaz down in Streatham - II

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Glad to see you are posting so soon Gaz :-)

scouserinlondon

Thanks for all the wishes!
As mikey said, camera is in bits and I've lost the sd card.
I've broken my collar bone in the fall. I knew that as soon as I had stopped sliding along the tarmac. And thus I didn't even try and move. Some helpful parssers by collected my camera bits ( the bits they could find).
A car pulled out from a minor road to my right and showed no sign of slowing for me to pass. I swerved around and held it for a few seconds but then lost it.
The driver is saying it was not her fault, my rear view camera says otherwise.

Not your new bike? nooooooooo.

Glad you're okay dude.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Thanks for all the wishes!
As mikey said, camera is in bits and I've lost the sd card.
I've broken my collar bone in the fall. I knew that as soon as I had stopped sliding along the tarmac. And thus I didn't even try and move. Some helpful parssers by collected my camera bits ( the bits they could find).
A car pulled out from a minor road to my right and showed no sign of slowing for me to pass. I swerved around and held it for a few seconds but then lost it.
The driver is saying it was not her fault, my rear view camera says otherwise.

Nasty, Hope you are back riding soon

hows the bike?

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Come on Gaz, shape up man, we need to see the video and get a detailed description, there are people slavering with the anticipation of pointing out where you went wrong :whistle:

Get well soon mate and hope the bike's ok

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Whoa Gaz

I am sorry to read about this. Hoping you a swift recovery and in the meantime take it easy and get well soon.
Hope the bike isn't in too bad a condition.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Blimey, only just realised it's not the original thread.

Recover quick. Your crashing even more than me at the moment. :wacko:

The post guy at our place calls me Mr Dangerman ! :tongue:

GWS !

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Call me paranoid but the driver didnt go near the camera? Perhaps if any riders are down that way then they could keep an eye out for the card? Or is it one of the tiny mini ones?

Top Bottom