Gaz makes Daily Mail

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
It's gb155, and he's now a legend. I remember him joining the forum while i was still lurking and his story is truly amazing a magnificent effort.

Legend ? Nahhhhhhhhh , not me

MrHappyCyclist

Riding the Devil's HIghway
I've looked in on your blog from time to time. Your story is so incredible that it's hard to get my head round it. Just the stats in your signature bar make you indeed a legend. I think it could be great for cycling promotion if you were to be selected, and you deserve it.

Davidc

Guru
Some people realise they have a problem, find someone else to blame, and spend their time whingeing about it.

Others realise they have a problem, take control of their own lives and deal with it.

A few of the former are respondents on the DM web site.

Gaz is one of the latter, and an inspiration to the rest of us - hope you get to carry the torch next year Gaz.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
How are the torch carriers selected? Anything us lot could do to improve your chances ?

Holding the selectors children to Ransome is probably a bit unwise but I wouldnt rule it out.:biggrin:

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I keep getting confused between which Gaz we are talking about.

There is gb155 and gaz. Someone clarify it up, my head is starting to hurt. :sad:

I get confused as well
tired.gif

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
How are the torch carriers selected? Anything us lot could do to improve your chances ?

Holding the selectors children to Ransome is probably a bit unwise but I wouldnt rule it out.:biggrin:

Sadly not, unless you want to ,Hold the selectors children to Ransom LOL

Garz

Squat Member
Apologies if this has already been posted, but Gaz Brennan features in today's Mail Online.
http://www.dailymail...breathless.html

He's an inspiration that fella.

As said before but cant be bad to say it again, well done Gaz.. I've even met him in the flesh!

* Forgot to get an autograph though
ohmy.gif

-- Edit

Just looking at the photos in the link, was a chuffin transition that is mate, first class effort with first class rewards there - awesome!

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
As said before but cant be bad to say it again, well done Gaz.. I've even met him in the flesh!

* Forgot to get an autograph though

-- Edit

Just looking at the photos in the link, was a chuffin transition that is mate, first class effort with first class rewards there - awesome!

Knew I should have put my autograph on that bike mate :smile:

Top Bottom