Gaz makes Daily Mail

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
For a second i thought 'what the hell have I done now?' but it made more sense when i opened the link!

I wouldn't bother reading the comments on the Daily Wail. clearly some people are very stupid.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Gaz is now officially more famous than Magnatom!

Well done Gaz, hope you do become a torch bearer.

Fingers crossed - if I am indeed a torch bearer then it will be great for the promotion of cycling it really will

MissTillyFlop

Evil communist dictator, lover of gerbils & Pope.
You are going on the fridge of inspiration next to Jean Shrimpton and Maggie Gyllenhaal.

Hip Priest

Veteran
Great article - well done Gaz.

Don't be botherered by the few daft comments - you'll find them on literally any Daily Mail article. I once read a piece about Phil Neville, and how his disabled daughter had learned to walk, against the odds. It was accompanied by a photo of Phil and his wife with their daughter on the beach, and there were few quite a few comments slagging off his wife's body and what she was wearing - crackers!

ohnovino

Large Member
Surely Brian from London isn't real, is he? Exercise as a "eugenic agenda"? He's either a very good troll, or he's sitting at his keyboard with his tin foil hat on.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Surely Brian from London isn't real, is he? Exercise as a "eugenic agenda"? He's a troll and he's sitting under his bridge at his keyboard with his tin foil hat on.

FTFY

Top Bottom