GCN Club Socks 003 and 004 (EU39-42)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

XiShT

Brand new, unused and still in packaging GCN club socks. These are Italian made socks, very nice and breathable and excellent mid-foot support from my experience. Don't get along with the colour scheme on these as they clash with my kit and bike so looking to recover some of the cost of these.

£12 posted for the pair, or £10 collected locally from Cambridge. Feel free to email me with any questions you may have, and thanks for looking :smile:

Also listed on eBay here for 5 days auction, starting price £10.

Attachments

• IMG_2308.JPG
    IMG_2308.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2309.JPG
    IMG_2309.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2310.JPG
    IMG_2310.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Must admit to being intrigued by the clashing with the bike issue. Has it mischievously changed colour? Or some bitchy fellow rider twittered some incriminating photos of the faux pas?

OP
OP
X

XiShT

Must admit to being intrigued by the clashing with the bike issue. Has it mischievously changed colour? Or some bitchy fellow rider twittered some incriminating photos of the faux pas?

My bike's red white and black and so is the kit, so the mint green socks weren't going to cut it unfortunately (not for me anyway, I'm rather picky with kit colours etc anyway). Maybe someone with a Bianchi might appreciate it who knows hahaha. The red pair you might say could match, but the bright yellow throws it off for me. Have never worn them out and couldn't really be bothered with what others think about what I wear, only that I like what I see in the mirror :smile:

Top Bottom