G'day fellow treaders

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

FrothNinja

Veteran
G'day Folks

New to the forum but not to cycling.
First bike I ever rode was a Malvern Star dragster.
My first bike was a single speed Coventry Eagle, 1960s I think, bought from a bike shop in Shrewsbury by my grandparents when I visited GB at the age of 9. I rode it for about 9 years and still have the headstock badge.
I remain fond of Coventry Eagles.
Returned to regular pedalling after a decade or so of only intermittent cycling. Riding an eBike quite a bit, but gradually returning my treader stable to rideability, though maybe not always roadworthiness.
The world of cycling has changed a lot in my absence.

Cheers

Last edited:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
:welcome:

Hi and :welcome:.

I have a 1950 Coventry Eagle Triple Ace Convertible Tandem with the Art Deco style head badge . I haven't ridden it for a while but it generated a bit of interest at a cherished vehicle show that I went to .

OP
OP
FrothNinja

FrothNinja

Veteran
Hi and :welcome:.

I have a 1950 Coventry Eagle Triple Ace Convertible Tandem with the Art Deco style head badge . I haven't ridden it for a while but it generated a bit of interest at a cherished vehicle show that I went to .
My oldest Coventry Eagle is, according to an 'expert' in Scotland, a 1942 Glasgow Police bike. Not sure what model it is, but it still has a Brooks saddle in reasonable nick.

Top Bottom