Gee Atherton's Crash

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Ffs.

Remember kids, you've gotta go to work tomorrow.

Milzy

Guru
I have broken a few bones cycling. Sternum on the MTB in 2018 and pelvis and ribs on the road bike at the start of June, but the crash that Gee had is on a different level. Hope his rehab continues well.

View: https://youtu.be/4QcmBZfonoQ

Pure Selfishness there!
Never been a fan of the miserable nobber to be honest.
Trying to please greedy sponsors or simply earn more money for himself and putting a stretched NHS service, air ambulance etc etc under more pressure just to show off.
Bloke is a handshanker.

Milzy

Guru
Chill out mate he's just trying to earn a living doing something he's (usually) bloody good at. These things happen. He pays his stamp as well I'm sure.
His sister is the same if not worse.
All the family have had a silver spoon and they just milk the free ride world now they’re past it in Down Hill racing. Still takes some guts though.

OP
OP
Hacienda71

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Chill out mate he's just trying to earn a living doing something he's (usually) bloody good at. These things happen. He pays his stamp as well I'm sure.
Probably best not to mention Danny Hart, Danny Macaskill, Brendan Fairclough, Matt Jones, Bernard Kerr or the vast majority of massively successful pro mountain bikers. ;):laugh:

Milzy

Guru
Probably best not to mention Danny Hart, Danny Macaskill, Brendan Fairclough, Matt Jones, Bernard Kerr or the vast majority of massively successful pro mountain bikers. ;):laugh:
I can’t believe you didn’t mention the ultimate goat DH rider Steve Pete.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Pure Selfishness there!
Never been a fan of the miserable nobber to be honest.
Trying to please greedy sponsors or simply earn more money for himself and putting a stretched NHS service, air ambulance etc etc under more pressure just to show off.
Bloke is a handshanker.
He's only doing his job, for the same reason anyone else goes to work. Sometimes injuries happen.

Top Bottom