General Cycling Questionnaire - University project

Was this questionnaire easy to fill out

• Yes

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AdamMortlock

Regular
RESPONSE LIMIT HIT!!!!!!!

Hello fellow cyclists,

I am currently studying Product Design, as a keen cyclist for many years I have chosen to relate my major project on cycling and in particular 'Carrying capacity' on a bicycle. I am in the early stages at the minute and just generally assessing the market. I have a linked a quick questionnaire and would really, really appreciate it if you could fill it in as it will literally take less than 1 minute!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3JVY9VF

As I progress through this project I will be conducting more precise research to narrow down on potential problem so would also really appreciate it if you used this thread for an area of discussion that I will be active in to get more qualitative data.

Thanks a bunch!

Adam

Last edited:

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
Done,
My only stumbling block was I carry different equipment for commuting to what I do for a leisure ride to what I do out on the trails, so I ticked all those I use regularly although maybe not all at once.

Davidc

Guru
I've put commuting but would have more usefully put general transport as commuting's only an occasional item. Like lots of people* I have one of my bikes just to get around on locally. (Fastest form of transport round here as well as second cheapest after walking). You need a category for utility cycling.

*Judging by the lack of bike parking in Taunton earlier today several hundred people must have been shopping or doing business trips by bike at the time)

OP
OP
AdamMortlock

AdamMortlock

Regular
Spinney, thank you for filling out the Questionnaire and pointing out spelling errors ( I probably shouldn't have trusted the in-built spell checker ) and Davidc I have added Utility bicycle to the list, thanks! Thanks for the feedback and filling it in also.

Adam

OP
OP
AdamMortlock

AdamMortlock

Regular
HI :biggrin:

WOW you guys amazed me! Only 6 hours after posting the questionnaire you have already hit the limit of responses I can get, Thank you all so much. I will now analyse the results and see where to move on next! I will be making more questionnaires that are specific to different types of cyclists to try and establish product needs and USP’s. If you use your bicycle for touring or commuting please watch this space over the next day or two for new questionnaires.

Thanks again,

Adam.

OP
OP
AdamMortlock

AdamMortlock

Regular
Thanks! it will let you fill it in, people have filled in 20 since the cap but if I want to see them I have to pay :sad: as only first 100 responses are free. I will be putting the next questionnaire up tomorrow after analyzing all the results through tonight haha. Only in week 3 of 12 and doing all night work it's all fun when it's about cycling.:wahhey:

Spinney, thank you for filling out the Questionnaire and pointing out spelling errors ( I probably shouldn't have trusted the in-built spell checker ) and Davidc I have added Utility bicycle to the list, thanks! Thanks for the feedback and filling it in also.

Adam
I want to change my answers! Leave the survey alone once you have respondents!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I want to change my answers! Leave the survey alone once you have respondents!
I doubt there's a problem correcting spelling but changing the categories will skew the results. So, unless there's a systematic way of measuring the different results before and after, it's only going to be reliable with no changes.

Top Bottom