Genesis Day 01

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ga55a

I ve got this old bike of mine in the garage, it's a bit scratched up but works fin Any ideas how much it's worth, if it's not much the best way to get rid of it rather than throw it away

vickster

Legendary Member
See what they sell for on eBay?

I have a day one. Decent enough single speed. Worth wise, probably not much. I think mine was £380 with a works ‘gym’ fitness contribution some years ago. Frames solid enough, brakes are good but mine need pads looking at or replacing. Others suggestions of donating is probably a good idea or keep and use

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
list it on here in the classified section, post some pictures, include frame size and where you are based and ask for offers.
I have an old Day One Cross bought from eBay, I replaced a few bits and it now stands me at £104 plus approx 4 hours of cleaning T-Cutting and polishing.
View attachment 559919

View attachment 559920

View attachment 559921
That is really nice. I may put some brown bar tape on mine. Looks the dogs. I am not a fan of the TRP’ s on mine but think they need a change of pads to improve. Looks good with the rim brakes

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
That is really nice. I may put some brown bar tape on mine. Looks the dogs. I am not a fan of the TRP’ s on mine but think they need a change of pads to improve. Looks good with the rim brakes
Thank you. The tape is Velox Guidoline honey colour leather look. The mini V Brakes were replaced and are excellent.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Easy to apply for a spanner monkey like myself ?
Bar tape is really easy, lots of YouTube videos to look at, an angled cut to the tape end and neat finishing tape is important for my bike OCD😀

Bar tape is really easy, lots of YouTube videos to look at, an angled cut to the tape end and neat finishing tape is important for my bike OCD😀
Ahhhh so for a spanner monkey it will end up looking like the end of a cello tape roll after trying to bite the end off with my teeth

Top Bottom