Genesis Equilibrium 54cm Medium - SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike!

Guru
Genesis Equilibrium in Medium (54cm) Steel frame which is a very comfy ride.

I built this to use as a winter bike but unfortunately the frame is slightly too large for me (after having a bike fit it appears I'm not quite as tall as I thought!! This combined with my back issues means my bike stock is being changed around). I'd say would suit 5ft 9" - 6ft

Shimano 105 Shifters, Rear Mech & Chainset (50-34 compact), Dura-ace front mech, 12-28 cassette (10 speed setup). Shimano longdrop brakes with upgraded pads

Barelli bars, 100mm ITM stem, Genesis seatpost and seat.

Fulcrum Racing Sport wheels, Bontranger hardcase 25mm tyres (both done less than 300 miles)

SKS mudguards, new bar tape and supplied with bottle cage. No pedals as I use clipless, might be able to supply some basic plastic ones if required.

£425 ovno, can box up for you to arrange courier (have used Paisley Freight before with good results) or obviously collection not a problem. Based in Ipswich, Suffolk.

20160108_153708_zpsvljbfpvo.jpg

20160108_153721_zpstkspnamt.jpg

20160108_153728_zpsrq475fs0.jpg

20160108_153747_zps8oqrfspv.jpg

Last edited:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
lovely looking and a nice price glws

OP
OP
Mike!

Mike!

Guru
I'm 5ft 7.5", I guess everyone is different with longer legs / torso / arms etc. I have a history of muscular problems in my back and neck connected to a car crash in the late 90s which is my main problem. Overstretching on longer rides isn't good for me.

5ft 8 without my issues would probably be ok, i'm on the side of caution i guess!

mythste

Veteran
Just another note for prospective buyers, I have a 54cm equillibrium disk 20, and at 5'8 Im almost smack bang in the middle of all the adjustable aspects.

vickster

Legendary Member
I ride a 54cm and I'm closer to 5'10 but longer legs and shorter torso, and not v flexible. 100mm stem

OP
OP
Mike!

Mike!

Guru
Not worth trying a shorter stem and/or seat post with less layback?

Shorter stem didn't help much (don't like to go below 90mm) and a seatpost with less layback didn't make any difference once the seat was in the correct position for the pedal stroke.

Thanks for trying to help but I now have a smaller bike to replace it which is working very well, I just need to sell those that are too big now!

vickster

Legendary Member
Got anything in Ti with disc brakes? :whistle:

Top Bottom