Genesis Flyer 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
I may need a few months years to get ready for that TF, but yes the bike has been found, just waiting for the paperwork to come through then it can be ordered (c2w) :okay:

It will be ss only though until I get brave enough to try fixed.

I may need a few months years to get ready for that TF, but yes the bike has been found, just waiting for the paperwork to come through then it can be ordered (c2w) :okay:

It will be ss only though until I get brave enough to try fixed.
Fixed is apparently like marmite, but give it a try, when I first got a ss bike it had a flip flop hub but I never even tried the freewheel, I just didn't see the point. I did have an advantage in that I had raced fixed on the track, but honestly hills are easier on fixed compared with freewheel, plus you will get fit much quicker and become more efficient with your pedalling. Can't wait to tell dr_pink, she is out until later, anyway welcome to the club. I am working on a very special fixed machine at the moment, truly a thing of beauty, should be ready to ride in about a week.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I am working on a very special fixed machine at the moment, truly a thing of beauty, should be ready to ride in about a week.
[Unsubtle Hint!]I was going to suggest bringing it up to show us on my Glasson Dock ride at the end of this month, but then I remembered that you and dr_pink were on gears last year ... [/Unsubtle Hint!] :whistle::laugh:

Top Bottom