Genesis Flyer Rant!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
TBH I'm not sure there's a huge difference in longevity between 1/8 and 3/32 transmissions.
Good that's it's getting sorted, although a shame it had to be!

OP
OP
P

Plomax

Still not resolved and the supplied mudguards lasted two weeks before snapping at the break bracket. Great bike to ride but getting increasingly frustrated with Genesis/dealer. Currently still not able to ride fixed and no mudguards - would buy my own but the bike is advertised as supplied with mudguards so currently refusing to.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Still not resolved and the supplied mudguards lasted two weeks before snapping at the break bracket. Great bike to ride but getting increasingly frustrated with Genesis/dealer. Currently still not able to ride fixed and no mudguards - would buy my own but the bike is advertised as supplied with mudguards so currently refusing to.

You ought to get back in touch with Genesis

Scottish Scrutineer

Über Member
If the 'guard is the same as supplied fitted to the Genesis Skyline, then no surprise that it failed, as did the one on my wife's Skyline. Just fit a SKS guard.

Top Bottom