"German" cyclist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wheres_my_beard

Über Member
He might be British, but thinks he's in Germany...

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
did i see that right? nothing under the shorts? surely you'd know wouldn't you?
I noticed that a mate of mine's shorts were so worn that they were transparent. I rode up to him and said "Do you know that your shorts are see-through?" He nodded and carried on riding.

I went out for another ride with him a week later. See-through shorts again. I mentioned it again. He nodded again.

On a third ride, I thanked him for giving me a really strong incentive to get fit again. He asked what it was so I told him that I wanted to be fast enough to get in front of him so I didn't have to stare at his a*se every time we rode together.

He looked startled and asked me what I was talking about, so I told him about the see-through shorts again. He told me that he hadn't heard what I was saying on those previous rides. (Lord knows why he had nodded his head then! :wacko:)

On our next ride, I noticed that he was still wearing the same shorts but we had a strong headwind on the ride so I gritted my teeth and rode up behind him. For some reason, I couldn't see his bum!

He told me later that he was too skint to buy new shorts so he'd slipped a J-cloth down the back! :whistle:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I've just relegated my cycling jeans to the dustbin yesterday ... suddenly noticed I could see daylight through in one patch.... opps :blush: ... luckily I've had on long tops this week.

david k

Hi
i bought some new cycling shorts and they didnt have the hole in them. i took them back to the shop, they got shirty. so i got my money back.

they kept the shirt

Top Bottom