Get 'em started young, why not!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
Today on my ride home, I was shouted/sworn at out of the window of white van ... by a chav in a baseball cap? No! By a little girl (about 8, I would say) - being egged on by who must have been her father (full chav) driving the van. So he's teaching his eight year old daughter to shout abuse at people, for fun. What a turd.

eranou

Don't worry, they'll all end up on bikes soon. They won't be able to afford to drive!!
biggrin.gif

abo

Thing is, if you shouted back or gave them the finger he'd have stopped and been all 'WTF are you doing shouting at my daughter, you pedo c**t' or somesuch. There's no winning with people like that :angry:

Hip Priest

Veteran
Thing is, if you shouted back or gave them the finger he'd have stopped and been all 'WTF are you doing shouting at my daughter, you pedo c**t' or somesuch. There's no winning with people like that :angry:

To be fair, if he was to give an 8 year old the finger, he'd be as bad as the dad. The best thing to do is to ignore it, and be thankful you weren't raised by cretins.

abo

To be fair, if he was to give an 8 year old the finger, he'd be as bad as the dad. The best thing to do is to ignore it, and be thankful you weren't raised by cretins.

Quite

Jezston

Über Member
I'm tempted to get some replica hand grenades and keep one at hand to chuck in the window when people do stuff like that. That would freak them out. Although they'll probably then swerve about in panic and possibly hit me or someone else. Probably best in that case actually to chuck a live one in with a short timer.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
I'm tempted to get some replica hand grenades and keep one at hand to chuck in the window when people do stuff like that. That would freak them out. Although they'll probably then swerve about in panic and possibly hit me or someone else. Probably best in that case actually to chuck a live one in with a short timer.

I've told you people before..

..water balloons filled with piss.

:whistle: :biggrin:

Top Bottom