Get ya tin hat on!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
When's it due? I can't stand the tension.

I'm worried now if it falls on Accrington town centre. I walked through the small enclosed shopping centre yesterday afternoon. I'd say at best i saw about 50 to 70 in there. The last well known brand name Burtons and Dorothy Perkins have left (Marks and Spencer left 4 years ago),to be replaced by another charity shop. The last thing the place needs is a falling to earth rocket. :unsure:
I can see the headlines now, Long March 5B rocket stage lands on Accrington, causes £120m of improvements.

classic33

Leg End Member
Mistake in conversion from UTC to BST
Latest prediction for #LongMarch5B CZ-5B rocket body reentry is Rocket 09 MAY 2021 03:02 UTC ± 2 hours.
(04:02 BST ± 2 hours.)
Position at 23:37 UTC · 8 May 2021
E05kRmTUYAEEWXj (1).jpg

As of 01:09 UTC
IMG_20210509_022346.jpg

Last edited:

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Landed in the Indian Ocean near The Maldives.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I'm worried now if it falls on Accrington town centre. I walked through the small enclosed shopping centre yesterday afternoon. I'd say at best i saw about 50 to 70 in there. The last well known brand name Burtons and Dorothy Perkins have left (Marks and Spencer left 4 years ago),to be replaced by another charity shop. The last thing the place needs is a falling to earth rocket. :unsure:
It would probably be a blessing for Accrington, with the demolition it might improve the place.:whistle:

Top Bottom