Get your kit out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Seems like there are a few musically inclined people on the forum, so get your kit off out, and show us your recorder/trumpet/double bass/piano/gig set up.

Now if I can only work out how to do a mobile upload.....?

OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Bass Rig.jpg

Here you go to get the ball rolling.

My Squier P Bass, Yamaha BBT500H Amp c/w matching BBT210S and BBT410S Cabs and a Hartke 35 watt kickback practice/monitor amp.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Bet the neighbours love you !

My son has a Toyama Electric Guitar from Japan (was my wife's brothers), and he's just got Rocksmith for the Xbox - can hook up the guitar straight into the xbox !

Drago

Legendary Member
Was really into my axe when I was a teen. Had a Yamaha strat in sunburst and a Peavey amp, and a Washburn 13 string acoustic. Lost interest and sold it all on. Used to be pretty good but recently picked a guitar up and could hardly remember a thing :sad:

OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Bet the neighbours love you !

My son has a Toyama Electric Guitar from Japan (was my wife's brothers), and he's just got Rocksmith for the Xbox - can hook up the guitar straight into the xbox !
I am considerate to my neighbours and keep it on the down low. I did turn it up once just to see how loud it was - JEEZ tuned back down sharpish!!

It was so loud the hum was vibrating the bass strings, which made the hum louder, which made the strings vibrate more, which......err you get the picture. It was basically playing itself.......

Top Bottom