Get your thermals ready..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Plax

Legendary Member
Location
Wales
It is most definitely getting colder. I started putting the mutli fuel burner on in the house towards the middle of August. At least it encourages you to pedal faster in the mornings to warm up ^_^
 
OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
Location
My Armchair
I manned up today and wore shorts, short sleeved shirt and mitts :cold:
 

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Location
Hexleybeef
Still in short sleeves and a gillet but I wore inners unders my fingerless gloves this morning for the first time this year. I hate cold fingers.
 

Guygreenwood

Veteran
Location
Leicester
WHATTTT!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!! Mitt's !!!! Even I get cold but !!! Mitt's !!! O I just love this lovely weather can't wait to get wrapped up in mi winter gear !! Yipeeeee !!
 

wmtlynx

Guru
First time riding in the cold at 5am this morning. Bit nippy to start with but soon got warm. Apart from my earholes. I'll have to apologise to my Dad for making fun of his balaclava all these years.... Wonder if he wants to sell it :-/
 
Top Bottom