Getting a bit blowy? You need one of...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
At eighty-five dollars? I'll stick with my buff thanks.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
From the Rapha site:
Features:
Natural fibre for excellent moisture wicking.
Insulates the neck even in cold weather.
Hand made in England.

It'd be a bit useless if it only insulated your neck during hot weather.:blush:

Renard

Looks like something for the more flamboyant cyclist. Reminds me of Harry Enfield's 'I saw you coming' sketches.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Bit too chavvy i think. I saw them on the news the other day, go to the wrong area with one of those and the think your from another gang. Then its bang bang goodbyexx(

gavintc

Guru
Oh it's the anti-Rapha group who spend time searching through the Rapha catalogue for the most expensive item so that it can held up to ridicule. Jealousy is not nice. If you can't afford it, don't buy it.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
gavintc said:
Oh it's the anti-Rapha group who spend time searching through the Rapha catalogue for the most expensive item so that it can held up to ridicule. Jealousy is not nice. If you can't afford it, don't buy it.

Err no, i dont mind Rapha, but the fact it looks like one of those chav scarfs that was on the news the other day, where the colour of the scarf showed which area and gang you were in, i wouldnt wear one.

I'm not anti-Rapha gavin...I'm positively Pre-raphalite in my outlook. I just don't want to get my fingers Burn(e-Jonesed)t wearing overpriced preppy crap - and I like to laugh about it too! :wacko:

...even in cold weather... :blush:

ChrisKH

Guru
If you're buying it for function then ok. But for the fashion aspect and the name, I'm not interested. 'Twas ever thus. For me.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I wrap several layers of Lidl kitchen towel around my neck and tear off a piece at a time to cool down. :sad:

But in reality I have a Regatta fleece 'hat/scarf' which in my motorcycling days was known as a 'snood'.

Top Bottom