Getting a Ryan Air Refund - Any advice ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So I booked my holiday with love holidays. Today they have notified me that the foreign are advising on all but essential travel has been discouraged by the foreign office. I have filled out a refund request online and that parts in hand. The bit about the flight is less clear.

It would appear that Ryan Air have only cancelled the return flight - Yet even when I input the details it then tells me it can not proceed as the flight has not been delayed by more than 3 hours.

elswhere on the Ryan Air website it say

You may have made your Ryanair booking with a 3rd party travel agent or screen scraper website, not on Ryanair.com/Ryanair app. For example, Kiwi, On the Beach, Love Holidays, Last Minute.com.
These screen scraper websites use screen scraping software to copy the content of our website for display on their own website so that they can appear to customers as authorised agents of Ryanair. They may not share any of your personal information with us such as your email address, payment details, postal address etc. They supply us with fake information. This means we often cannot contact you with important information regarding your bookings and until now, we have been unable to refund you directly.
We have created a new Customer Verification Form, which once submitted and verified will allow you to request a refund directly.

The customer verification form states the following

I confirm that I am entitled to deal with the refund of this booking on behalf of all passengers on the booking and that Ryanair should not deal with the OTA. Should Ryanair receive queries from other passengers on the booking or from the OTA, regarding the refund, I authorise Ryanair to confirm that any refund due is being processed to me.

Really not sure how to proceed - I don't trust Ryan Air - and this process seems very slippery ?

Any advice appreciated.

screenman

Legendary Member
If you do fb they have a lot of people that formed a group to try and get money back.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/124965587536352

it took us nearly 4 months but we did eventually get a full refund.
You might check how you paid, I think there are some guarantees if you used a credit card.

Top Bottom