Getting fashionable...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
I have been reading about people using helmet cams and watching the vids on youtube for a couple of years now, but it only in the last week that i have see other cyclist using them. Has anyone else noticed that helmet cams are really getting fashionable?

I'm a trendsetter then am I? :biggrin:

I reckon I should be on commision!

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I've not seen any cyclists with one, but then I don't ride at the most common commuting hours, and my route isn't nearly as popular as many into the city.

sjb

Our local authority are issuing lollipop ladies (and men!) with new lollipops with cameras:

http://www2.kirklees.gov.uk/news/onlinenews/newsdesk/fullstory.aspx?id=197

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
I got one a few months back but haven't had it on yet. Was planning on using it when I hit the new road route to and from work, but the new helmet comes down lower on my head and the camera head-band / camera won't fit. (I'd have to be wearing the band across my eyes :rolleyes:)

I'm going to have to bodge something or order a helmet attachment that I found on the web.

PBancroft

Saw one for the first time the other evening.

Pity it was past sunset, he was wearing dark clothes and had no lights. I'm not sure what kind of a safety statement he was trying to make.

Top Bottom