Getting giddy now!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Onthedrops

Veteran
Maybe a total switch off to some but not for me.
Got my ticket and we're off to Wemberlee!!!

Play off finals.

Against all the odds my team have made it to the finals for the chance to compete in the top flight. Absolutely buzzing!
Was down ther 5 years ago to see them gain promotion into the Championship which culminated in the longest penalty shootout I have ever seen. It got down to the goalkeepers stepping up to take one!
Would be nice to see us win over 90 minutes this time.
The teams Huddersfield Town and what Wagner has done with the squad this season is nothing short of a miracle. Almost relegated last season to play off finalists this season.

Exciting times for a lifelong Town fan. ⚽️

thecube

Good luck. Not a fan, but grow up in Hudds so great to see them on the brink of success. Will be a nail biting experience.

Buck

Guru
I'm a man of two teams. Huddersfield Town as this is where I was born and grew up and now live back here again.

Bradford City for very personal and emotional reasons as I lived in that city for my formative years.

Big day for City tomorrow and a cracking opportunity for the Terriers to go up as well

TVC

Living in Leicester, the city has seen it's share of play off finals - not all successful, plus last season of course. So I understand your excitement and the feeling in Huddersfield. Good luck and enjoy.

postman

Legendary Member
Boo hoo you are not even a BIG club.Leeds United are.:okay::boxing:

denislaw3.jpg
Is Denis playing.

Buck

Guru
Boo hoo you are not even a BIG club.Leeds United are.:okay::boxing:

image.jpeg

^_^:dance:

OP
OP
Onthedrops

Onthedrops

Veteran
Bad luck Bradford. Played the better football but suckered on the break. Shame about the Millwall idiots running onto the Wembley turf. That's a no no. :shy::stop:

Top Bottom