Getting lighter.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
That's the Trice, and my wallet!

I've spent a few hours adding/adjusting bits and bobs to the Trice. The heavy duty rear rack had to go. A trip to B&Q for a bit of aluminium, to support the rear mudguard (which was fixed to the rack.) The side panniers which came last week are ace, so I don't need the rack, but I've made sure it fits back over the mudguard and as it's Q/R I can pop it back on in seconds. The Durano front/Marathon Plus rear tyres are proving to be a good choice for my commute. Head rest also came this week, which is really comfy. I was going to swap back to the Bacchetta next week, but I'm having so much fun......maybe 1 more week.....maybe 2?

rackonoff5.jpg

rackonoff6.jpg

rackonoff3.jpg

got to say looks great, bet it rides well too " Happy triking !!

octobahn

Regular
That's a sweet looking ride. Question, where do you park it at work? do you have a garage or storage area, or you lock it out front? Again, sweet looking trike.I would love to try something like that out one day.

OP
OP
BlackPanther

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
Weh
That's a sweet looking ride. Question, where do you park it at work? do you have a garage or storage area, or you lock it out front? Again, sweet looking trike.I would love to try something like that out one day.
We have a secure lorry shed, so I park her up in there.

Top Bottom