Getting Pandemics Right

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kryton521

Über Member
Vanuatu, they drive on both the left and right and swerve to the other side, surprisingly few road accidents. Probably due to terrible roads keep the speed down to walking pace......... Or the pedestrians walking in the road?

Personally, and back on topic. I'd change everything to metric! No more "miles/yards to next turn off". All the road signs be changed to Kms and metres! Bugger the OldFarts and "Imperial"

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Vanuatu, they drive on both the left and right and swerve to the other side, surprisingly few road accidents. Probably due to terrible roads keep the speed down to walking pace......... Or the pedestrians walking in the road?

Personally, and back on topic. I'd change everything to metric! No more "miles/yards to next turn off". All the road signs be changed to Kms and metres! Bugger the OldFarts and "Imperial"
But what about pints? 🍺🍺 Save the pint 🍺🍺🍺. Sign up here folks

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll

you'll be one of those who uses KMs because the bigger numbers give the illusion of longer, faster rides... not fooling anyone ;)

Top Bottom