getting some spds tomorrow!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
sarahpink

sarahpink

well, thankyou for all the urm humourous replies
wink.gif

I did indeed fall of, but was out in the yard when i was at the bike shop. i didnt realise you had to un-clip both feet out, thought one would be enough. clipped out of my left foot and crash fell stright down to the right. can giggle about it now, at least it wasnt at some traffic lights. when i left the shop wa stoo scared to clip on till i found somewhere quiet which I did and practised clipping and un clipping took me a while but is actually quite easy to unclip, just have to remember to do so lol. going out later to practise again and see the difference with my new pedals!!!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
well, thankyou for all the urm humourous replies
wink.gif

I did indeed fall of, but was out in the yard when i was at the bike shop. i didnt realise you had to un-clip both feet out, thought one would be enough. clipped out of my left foot and crash fell stright down to the right. can giggle about it now, at least it wasnt at some traffic lights. when i left the shop wa stoo scared to clip on till i found somewhere quiet which I did and practised clipping and un clipping took me a while but is actually quite easy to unclip, just have to remember to do so lol. going out later to practise again and see the difference with my new pedals!!!

I generally only unclip one at lights but both if I'm going into a shop :huh:

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
I did indeed fall of, but was out in the yard when i was at the bike shop. i didnt realise you had to un-clip both feet out, thought one would be enough. clipped out of my left foot and crash fell stright down to the right. can giggle about it now, at least it wasnt at some traffic lights.
My first clipless attempt was like that - unclipped my left...and then immediately tried to put my right foot down :unsure:
Unfortunately I was at a junction and in full sight of a bus queue, they must have wondered what the hell I was doing!

Top Bottom