Getting there

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biker Joe

Über Member
Hi and:welcome:
Very good.
Not my sort of weather I'm afraid.
I wish you well.

Paddygt

Nice one Paul. I have set myself an underwhelming 1000 miles for 2013 which is 20 miles per week. First week just managed 19.5 as I don't get much chance other than short ride to work and back, roll on spring and lighter nights. Keep it up and welcome to the CC Forum

paul04

Über Member
Well done on doing 41 miles, yes it was a bit cold this morning. I had to pairs of leggings on,2 tshirts, a jumper and coat, but soon got warm after a few miles.

OP
OP
daddypaul3

daddypaul3

Well done on doing 41 miles, yes it was a bit cold this morning. I had to pairs of leggings on,2 tshirts, a jumper and coat, but soon got warm after a few miles.

lol i had baselayer shorts, leggings, bib shorts, a thermal long sleeve top ,jersey, and jacket ..... ski gloves , snood and a scull cap under my helmet.........only 1 pair of socks on tho !!!! my feet were freezing need some thermal ones or another pair on top ^_^

Psyklon

You are just ahead of me DC, but my target is only 3500!

Ern1e

Über Member
lol i had baselayer shorts, leggings, bib shorts, a thermal long sleeve top ,jersey, and jacket ..... ski gloves , snood and a scull cap under my helmet.........only 1 pair of socks on tho !!!! my feet were freezing need some thermal ones or another pair on top ^_^
I can recomend the heat holder socks imo the best things ever,ok a litlle bulky but they work for me and also just bought a pair of the gloves again a little bulky but I like my fingers warm please lol. Oh and :welcome: to the site nearly forgot that bit !!!!!

Top Bottom