Getting with the beat daddyo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
So my walkman has finally chewed up its last tape and ive had to upgrade to an MP3 player . Ive opted for a sony walkman and already worked out i can put my cd's on it and can play the radio . What other wonderful things can i do with this thing ?

Milkfloat

An Peanut
What other wonderful things can i do with this thing ?

You can pretend you are embracing modern technology whilst only being 10 years behind the rest of the civilized world. What was wrong with using your phone?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Mr WD, has not responded to my request to dump the old DVD player. He only got rid of old VHS tapes a couple of years ago. :banghead:

I use my tablet for everything. Films, music, messaging. Sheesh, some people need to be dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st Century.:laugh:

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
1AFE07FF-973F-47DD-A749-2B0E897DA3AB.jpeg

So my walkman has finally chewed up its last tape and ive had to upgrade to an MP3 player . Ive opted for a sony walkman and already worked out i can put my cd's on it and can play the radio . What other wonderful things can i do with this thing ?

I can’t believe you have skipped over the minidisc player. They are the future.

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Music hammers the battery on my phone and i know its bonkers but i use my phone for making calls so need the battery life . thats why i've decided to get down with the cats .

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I don't think there is much more you can do with it. If you want something more multifaceted you should have gone with an iPod, now in its seventh incarnation. With that you can play games, install apps, message and more.
I'll quite happily stick with my iPod classic for the time being.

Smudge

Veteran

Audio books.

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I don't think there is much more you can do with it. If you want something more multifaceted you should have gone with an iPod, now in its seventh incarnation. With that you can play games, install apps, message and more.
I'll quite happily stick with my iPod classic for the time being.
I was going to get one but my local place said they had stopped selling them as everyone uses thier phone . I thought they had been discontinued . Anyway . Ive managed to work out how to get podcasts on to it so now i just need to find some good ones .

Top Bottom