Gezza's Lurrrve Machine..!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
be7md.jpg

2m29amp.jpg

2db3wb4.jpg

f5aph1.jpg

fasv1v.jpg

5y7nd0.jpg

better late than never,this is the beast(and myself:thumbsup:D that will hopefully,no WILL get me through the etape 2008 ENJOY !!!!:smile:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Nice one Gezza. How did you get Tom Boonen to pose with your bike though?:eek::biggrin:

Is it carbon?

yenrod

gezza - great bike but one slight prob. its got look pedals !

Other than that ;) - when your on the rivet half way up a loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng climb - I sincerely wish you the best of luck & effort in the Etape !!!!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Look pedals - original and the best..... I use the originals - now called Delta. Like the new Ultegra groupo - let us know how the finish wears...

Looked at one of these in Harry Halls this week - fine bikes...... just get rid of that bit of plastic sitting behind the cassette !!!

Nice machine - plenty of bail out gears with that triple on the Etape !

Lucky sod !

yenrod

Heh - Foss i was in, on a perusal visit - Manchester week before last and other than checking out the shops etc...I always call into HH - nice staff..no pressure like some other places...people nice too !

Mortiroloboy

Gezza, Very nice, and good luck on the Etape, and yes, lose the cassette protector plastic thingy , they look sooo crappy!:rolleyes:

fossyant said:
Look pedals - original and the best..... I use the originals - now called Delta. Like the new Ultegra groupo - let us know how the finish wears...

Looked at one of these in Harry Halls this week - fine bikes...... just get rid of that bit of plastic sitting behind the cassette !!!

Nice machine - plenty of bail out gears with that triple on the Etape !

Lucky sod !

+1
And I have the nice rubber covers - never use them mind, but I have them... :rolleyes:

Gezza - your bike looks a bit dirty - you been doing some cyclo cross? :laugh:

Mortiroloboy

Yeah, Wot's wrong wiv LOOK pedals then? Nuffink, so there. And take some of your snaps down or reduce their size it takes tooo long to open your post!:rolleyes:

User259iroloboy said:
Yeah, Wot's wrong wiv LOOK pedals then? Nuffink, so there. And take some of your snaps down or reduce their size it takes tooo long to open your post!:rolleyes:

i dont have a problem opening the post,not toooo long;)

anyhoo, i have a flight from luton with sleezyjet to majawca to catch in the morning:becool::laugh::biggrin:

Top Bottom