Giant Crs?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zepplin73

Hi All! A newbie here, would like an opinion on the Giant Crs0 as I'm determined to build my fitness again and as I'm not a great runner I thought cycling would be the way to go! After a couple of weeks going into different bike shops and trying different bikes I've settled on the Giant. I'll be using it mostly for leisure riding and occasionally going to work ( 30 miles round trip ) using road and cycle path. Any thoughts welcome!

grhm

Veteran
Hi,

Many people can offer differing opinions over which bike is best for a particular purpose and for a given price point. The best advice I was given was to go and try a few and see which bike fitted me and just felt better. Sounds like you've already done that - and decided the Giant CRS is the one you prefer.

The CRS is a reasonable bike - I've got a CRS 3.0 City that I use to commute and for occassional social rides (upto ~35miles). It's almost a year old and has served me well thus far. Only had to replace a chain (which rusted and seized due to winter salted roads and my lack of cleaning/oiling - can't fault the bike for that).

The CRS should be fine for your needs IMO.

Top Bottom