Giant Defy 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cnb

Veteran
F/S. Giant defy 0 size "S"..In excellent condition only been out on a few dry rides.It has the ALUXX frame, Ultegra gears /Brakes,P-R2 Rims and Schwalbe durano tyres..This bike is as new I'm reluctantly selling it because i have a frozen shoulder and find riding on the drops really painfull. I recently sold my Dawes tourer for the same reason..I would like £700 for it and Buyer to collect (Sunderland area).No offers please....Pump and seat pack not included..I will be advertising elsewhere (not ebay) 001.JPG

What height/inside leg would this size frame suit?

Cyclist33

F/S. Giant defy 0 size "S"..In excellent condition only been out on a few dry rides.It has the ALUXX frame, Ultegra gears /Brakes,P-R2 Rims and Schwalbe durano tyres..This bike is as new I'm reluctantly selling it because i have a frozen shoulder and find riding on the drops really painfull. I recently sold my Dawes tourer for the same reason..I would like £700 for it and Buyer to collect (Sunderland area).No offers please....Pump and seat pack not included..I will be advertising elsewhere (not ebay) View attachment 31224

I have the Defy 3 and would recommend this 0 at £700 as an absolute bargain - but I would advise you to stop buying things your body is telling you not too! x

OP
OP
cnb

cnb

Veteran
Yep I know lesson has been learned..I developed this frozen shoulder earlier in the year and its restricting a lot of my activities.I was thinking about holding on to the bike in the hope it gets better but that could be a long wait. I know its a bargain price but its a balance between what people are prepared to pay and having it sit unsold...Cheers for the comment...Ps I'm 5'8" about 31" inside leg...

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Yep I know lesson has been learned..I developed this frozen shoulder earlier in the year and its restricting a lot of my activities.I was thinking about holding on to the bike in the hope it gets better but that could be a long wait. I know its a bargain price but its a balance between what people are prepared to pay and having it sit unsold...Cheers for the comment...Ps I'm 5'8" about 31" inside leg...

I get frozen shoulder from time to time. An occupational hazard in my line of work. Shoulders do recover you know, if you do the exercises prescribed. Mine recovered in 3 months, which coincided with late autumn/winter so I didn't mind being off the bike so much. Totally healed by spring time. Its not that long a job. Just saying, in case you wanted to re think selling the bike.

OP
OP
cnb

cnb

Veteran
Hi.Yes i know they can recover(and then come back)...I have also read that sometimes they can last for years..I have been doing the prescribed exercises and also had the injection. Somedays it easier than others although it still aches when i get off the bike..I've been using my rockhopper for all my rides now and find the upright position much easier..I might have to progress to a raleigh chopper:smile:....Its also a bugger trying to use my back pockets in my cycling tops...Anyway thanks for the msg...I'm in no hurry to sell and its doing no harm where it is..

OP
OP
cnb

cnb

Veteran
Hi. I have had a re-think on this and i have decided to hang on to the bike and see if my shoulder recovers..Cheers Saluki and thanks for the advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom